Tentative* Schedule of Events for 14th Annual Harvest Days, Oct. 21, 2017
Events take place on main street, begin at 9 a.m. The street dance will take place at the intersection of Third & Commercial Streets (by town hall), begin at 8:00 p.m., and run 2-3 hours. The registration booth (Registration on the schedule below) will be at the intersection of Third & Commercial Streets. The main stage (Main Stage on the schedule below) will be at the intersection of Third & Commercial Streets. *The schedule is tentative and may have to change. Announcements at Harvest Days supersede printed schedule.
Throughout the Day
- Vendors & booths galore!
- Boo-Ha-Ha Parade for kids in costume (Registration). Kids will parade to all vendor booths. (Vendors, please bring candy and/or small token gifts for the kids.)
- Pet Show (Main Stage)
- Decorated pumpkins must be to Fire Barn for judging
- Tractors, cars, and motorcycles must be in place for judging (across the street west from Fire Barn)
- Welch State Bank’s Money in the Hay (near Welch State Bank)
- Firefighters begin serving meal of chili, Frito pies, hot dogs, coneys, drinks, etc. (Fire Barn)
- Bakers’ and craft auction (Fire Barn)
- Announcement of winners of judged events (Fire Barn)
- Door prizes awarded (Fire Barn)
- Lawnmower tractor pull (East of Town Hall)
- KVWO 94.7 FM’s Harvest Days Street Dance, a family-friendly night of fun, games, prizes, and dancing at the intersection of Third & Commercial Streets. $500 in cash will be given away throughout evening. Firefighters will serve concessions at Fire Barn.
Please help make sure trash is deposited in proper waste receptacles.
Restroom facilities and concessions available.
*The schedule is tentative and may have to change. Announcements at Harvest Days supersede printed schedule.